Form Description
Open University Registration Form (PDF) This is a link to the paper form. Please view instructions here for paper form and also see access to online form.
Open University Withdrawal Form (PDF) Use this form if you need to petition to withdraw from the Open University program.
Extended Education Refund Request (PDF) Use this form to request a refund of fees. This form cannot be used to request housing or dining refunds.
Grade Option Change/Audit Petition (PDF) Use this form to request that a course be graded on a "credit/no credit" basis or to request to audit a course.